Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tipton County Cemetery

Posted by gildacook 
Tipton County Cemetery
June 20, 2010 02:43PM
I am looking for a cemetery in Tipton, County, Tn. that is on private property. The cemetery is located on Hwy.59
between Millington , Tn and Munford, Tn. My grandmother recorded on a page that her grandfather and grandmother were buried there. If you know in the proximety of the cametery I would appreciate your help. We have looked for it recently but they have been building there so it is hard to tell where I saw it 15 years ago. That is as close as I can come to where it is. Thank you Gilda Cook

P.S. the name of the persons I am looking for Are: Thomas Jefferson Forbess born Oct. 23, 1821 died Feb.15 1868

Margret Cathrine Goforth Forbess born May 15 1813 died May 16
Re: Tipton County Cemetery
August 21, 2010 04:57PM
Could this be the place [preview.tinyurl.com]
There is a Thomas Jefferson Forbes, Jr buried at the above location
August 28, 2010 12:26AM
The birth date of Thomas Jefferson forbess is Oct. 23, 1821 deathbdate is Feb.15,1868. He is not denoted as a Jr in my grandmothers information, but the dates would help determine this. Thank you Please let me hear from you again. I still have not been able to find Lickskillet (Lick Skilet).
August 28, 2010 12:39AM
I went to the site and it is the Helen Crigger Cemetery. I know that one as My family is there and I will be too. Thanks for your suggestion tho. Gilda Cook