Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

William Joshua Selby & Millie Orme(s) Selby

Posted by chairman 
William Joshua Selby & Millie Orme(s) Selby
June 06, 2010 08:03AM
I am searching for any data as to the burial place of the above individuals. WILLIAM JOSHUA SELBY, b. 1780, Adair Co., KY (son of Watts Selby), & MILLIE ORME(S) SELBY, b. 1782, Adair Co., KY (daughter of Phillip Orme(s), b. before 1770 in Prince George County, MD., d. 1800 in Bullitt Co, KY., the son of Moses Orme & Anne McNew) They settled & lived in the early 1800's in Bledsoe Co., TN. One of their sons moved to Board Valley in White County, TN. Any data will be greatly appreciated.
Re: William Joshua Selby & Millie Orme(s) Selby
October 16, 2010 09:21AM
I am trying to find the parents of Elvy/Elvira Selby Stamps born in 1824 or 1826. She is buried in the Calfkiller Valley near Monterey TN (and Board Valley). She was married to Edmund Stamps Sr.

I have done extensive research and can not place her with the rest of the Board Valley Stamps (one of whom married Edmund Sr's brother James) nor can I place her in the Sequatchie Valley TN nor the Adair KY Selby's.

Can you be of any help?
Joey King
Re: William Joshua Selby & Millie Orme(s) Selby
November 11, 2010 08:58PM
Have you chased the Ell Selby, b. 03/15/1811, d. 02/14/1901, buried at Board Valley Cemetery, White County, TN ?cool smiley