Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Samuel Carroll Taylor family

Posted by ViKiP77 
Samuel Carroll Taylor family
November 15, 2011 04:41PM
Hello..... smiling smiley
I am searching for ANY records linking me to Samuel Carroll Taylor, born 07 Feb., 1861, DOD 01 Jan. 1901 somewhere in Obion County, TN. Apparently, this was a very common name during this time period. I am mainly interested in marriage records. I have info on his children & the step-mother which he married apparently after my great-grandmother died. I have no information concerning her. All of Samuel's children that I had contact with are deceased.

Children are:
Octavia Taylor 1888
Roxy Taylor 1886

Any help that anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated. I am doing a genealogy search on my family history. I want to know where I came from & all of my relatives that would know are deceased, so I'm going only on what little info that I have.

Sincerely!
ViKi Floyd Payne
Re: Samuel Carroll Taylor family
December 26, 2013 08:32PM
I believe that I have some information that may help you. Samuel Carroll Taylor was my great grandfather. He actually died in Greene County, Arkansas on the date you mentioned. I descend from his "second" family. I am from the line of a daughter from his marriage to Lucretia Simpkins. I have no information on his first wife though. Maybe we have some information to exchange.
Pam Hargis
rphargis@classicnet.net