Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gentry, Tanner, Kitchen

Posted by Karen 
Gentry, Tanner, Kitchen
February 15, 2011 11:25AM
Looking for ancestors of James Milton Gentry b. 8/8/1836 (TN or KY) and d. 8/30/1888 Obion Co.,TN. Buried at New Ebenezer Cemetary. He married Martha Frances Tanner. They had son: William Walter Gentry b. 12/14/1873 Troy,TN & d. 11/13/1951 Shelby County,TN. William Walter Gentry m. Viola Kitchen 9/9/1904 in Union City,TN. They had 8 sons & 2 daughters: Wade Hampton, William Floyd (my grandfather), James Milton, Charles Mason, Walter Harl, Neuman Reid, Raymond Earl, Edward Jackson, Doris Blanche, Ruth Aliene.
James Milton Gentry was in the 1880 Obion census. Have been told that father of James Milton Gentry was James Maddox Gentry but no proof or other info. Would love to get this info for my 79 yr old mother. Thank you.
Re: Gentry, Tanner, Kitchen
February 27, 2011 09:58AM
Have you heard from anyone yet?Going back their soon.Can look this up for you. Mary
April 01, 2011 03:51PM
Haven't heard from anyone with info. Hope to get there soon myself if my health allows.. If you happen to think about it, I would appreciate it if you could try to find something. Thanks
November 08, 2011 03:30PM
Karen, send me your E-mail and I will send you what I have on the "Gentry Family. My E-mail is: jmrhodes@newwavecomm.net Joyce