Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bradham

Posted by bettyvon 
Bradham
December 01, 2011 03:14PM
I am searching for descendants of Berry Bradham, born in 1797 in South Carolina. I believe that descendants of his son William, brother of Joseph who came to Texas in 1882, live in Putnam County. Please reply.
Re: Bradham
January 25, 2012 02:33PM
TN 1880 Putnam County census There is a Berry Bradham 55 , born in NC , Patsy 50 Wife, Martha 17, dau. William 15, son James 11.son.

The are living the 3rd District.

Sand Springs Cemetery the oldest Bradham listed is S.D. 1848-1922.

The are 7 others some with no date and a wife with no name.
I hope someone can help you.
Have a great day.

Bettie in TN
July 09, 2012 02:15AM
I believe I am a descendant of the same Berry Bradham... from South Carolina.
His parents, I think were Samuel H. Bradham and Sarah Jackson. (Samuel served in the 23rd Regiment of Company I and is listed in a census as living in Clarendon County, South Carolina.

Berry Bradham is also listed as Green Berry Bradham, who was married to Patsy Mccloud
and- one of their sons was William Greenberry Bradam, (W. G. Bradam) was married to Aleatha S. Neal.
Somewhere, WG moved to Putnam Tennessee.

That son, William Greenberry Bradam had several children, including Johnny Bethel, Augusta Paul, Laura Ellie, Tillbert, and Green (berry) Bradam who was married to Callie Welch.

Johnny Bethel Bradam is my grandfather He married Mary Edna Miller. He left Tennesse and moved to Ohio. They had three children, and the youngest is my mother. She left Ohio and moved to Utah.
September 20, 2013 01:51PM
How did you identify Berry's parents? I am really excited about your information. I am sorry that II did not find this sooner.
October 16, 2013 11:52AM
I studied the Bradham book by Janet Bradham Brewster yesterday. I can tell you for sure that Berry Bradham is from the same family as Abijah Randolph Bradham, by looking at the pictures. My granddad, his father, my uncle, and my brother all have those same assymmetrical ears!

Please contact me at betty@bettyvon.com.