Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Russell Jernigan / Nathan H. Taylor

Posted by Dlm5364 
Russell Jernigan / Nathan H. Taylor
November 14, 2013 07:41AM
I am looking for the family of Russell Jernigan. He is my great great grandfather. He is married to Annie Harrison and they have 4 daughters. They are Mary Azinith (my great grandmother), Clarise (or spell Clarice), Lela and Sallie. I have Mary born 7 Apr 1855 and died 20 Jan 1922. That is the only date I have. I don't have any date for the rest of the family.

Mary's husband Abraham Prince Taylor was also from Robertson Co. His parents are Nathan H. Taylor and Jane Prince. I found a marriage for Nathan H. Taylor to a Angeline Prince (about 1842). So I am guessing this is the same person (Jane). The children of Nathan and Jane that I have is William (12 Jul 1846), Martha (16 Dec 1847), Priscilla (1849), Abraham (my great grandfather - 22 Sep 1850), Mary (also called Molly - 23 Sep 1953) and Albert (or Abb - 10 Jun 1856).

I am looking to find any information on the Jernigan and Taylor side. IF I can find anything on the Prince side and Harrison side of the family that will be GREAT!!!!!

You can email me at dlmansfield@eplus.net - My name is Donna Mansfield. IF you email me please put in RE: Family Tree Information. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Donna Mansfield
dlmansfield@eplus.net

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2013 06:21AM by Dlm5364.