Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pat and Mollie Shanahan

Posted by mrskim40 
Pat and Mollie Shanahan
October 04, 2011 09:28PM
Good evening. I am searching for any information regarding the Shanahan family that resided in Meigs County, Tennessee. The parents were Pat and Mollie Shanahan and they had 6 children, one of which is my maternal grandmother, Maude Louise Shanahan. They resided in the area in the 1920s. If anyone has any information rearding the Shanahan family, please contact me. I would love to know if there are any family reunions for the Shanahan family in the area as well.

With warm regards,

Kim Dixon
mskim40@aol.com
Re: Pat and Mollie Shanahan
March 26, 2016 05:43PM
Hi,

Just happened onto this message and know it's five years old but thought I'd throw in some info. My grandmother was Mollie Shanahan who lived in Caryville, Tennessee when I was a kid and moved to Greenville to live with her daughter Margaret. Pat was already gone or, at least, I never met him. My mother was Catherine aka Kathleen and my aunts and uncles were Jarvis Kimbel who lived in Charleston SC, Margaret Goddard in Greenville, Tenn., Clay who moved to Maryland, Boyd, known as T. who ended up in Ohio, and Bill in Sweetwater Tenn. I don't remember Maude but this may be the same family.