Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Harvey

Posted by T Harvey Morozko 
Harvey
March 04, 2020 11:25AM
I have hit a genealogical brick wall on this limb of my family research, and was hoping someone might provide some insight.

I am researching my 3rd Great Grandparents, John Pearce Harvey and Naomia (Neely) Harvey and hoping you may be able to provide a missing puzzle piece (or two). John and Naomia were both born in North Carolina around 1810. The two met and married in Dahlonega, Lumpkin County, Georgia in 1837. While living in Dahlonega, the couple had three children: Franklin Marrion Harvey (b. 09OCT1839), James Whittney Harvey (b. 1841) and William Allen Harvey (b. 1843). The family moved to Meigs County, Tennessee sometime after the 1840 census, but before the 1850 census. John and Naomia had two more children after the move to Meigs County: Rhoda C Harvey (b. 1846) and Margaret E Harvey (b. 1848). The Harvey's are listed on the 1850 census for Meigs County, living in Subdivision 22. John died in Meigs County sometime before 1860. I'm not sure of the date of John's death, or where in Meigs County he may be buried.

Any information is Greatly appreciated.

Traci Harvey-Morozko