Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Martin,Byard,Baggett,Suiter,Wynn

Posted by faded7 
Martin,Byard,Baggett,Suiter,Wynn
April 13, 2013 11:20AM
Hello, I am researching My Byard,Martin Family of Tennessee. I have been stuck Jesse James Martin and Manda Wynn (Amanda,Mandy,Belle) I am sure they had other Children together but I only have my Great Grandmother so far her name was,Mattie (Mary) Martin she married Richard Lee Byard. Jesse Martin was a minister and farmer assuming in the Montgomery County area.
I also have a picture of Enoch Byard, his father was John Dycus Byard & mother Prudence Hoff. Another picture I have is of Sallie Jane Suiter who was married to Enoch and later to Mack (Maxum) Baggett who is also in the picture. Would love to connect to other family members researching and exchange information. Please email me...kristin-hunt@hotmail.com
Re: Martin,Byard,Baggett,Suiter,Wynn
February 15, 2014 03:03PM
Hi, my name is Dwight Suiter. My ancestors are from Clarksville/Montgomery County. Sallie Jane Suiter Baggett is my first cousin 3 times removed. Her father was Samuel Watkins Suiter, Sr. I don't have any other information on the Baggetts or Byards, but if you do have a pic of Sallie Jane, I would love to have a copy.
Thanks, and good luck on your search.
February 16, 2014 09:27AM
Hi Dwight, Send me an email and I will send you a copy.
Sally was my 2nd great grandmother.

Kristin-hunt@hotmail.com
February 20, 2014 06:59PM
Thanks, Kristen (?). My email address is dwightsuiter@charter.net.