Sallie E (Ralls) Wallace
November 30, 2014 04:45PM
I am looking for information on Sallie E ( Ralls) Wallace. Mother of Wm. E Wallace, Mary Wallace, and Abithel Wallace which he took as Bieth later on. Bieth was married to Queenie (Birks) Wallace and had children Gerald, Harry, Charles Leon, Bobby, BW, Guy, Shelby, and Roger. The only information I can find is in the 1900 Stewart County census. I am trying to find out the name of Sallie E ( Ralls) Wallace's husband. All I can find is that he was deceased prior to the 1900 census . Sallie also had a sister living with them named Jennie Ralls. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
B Wallace
Re: Sallie E (Ralls) Wallace
November 30, 2014 06:54PM
Bieth Columbus Wallace has a Tennessee Delayed Birth Certificate (online at Ancestry.com for TN residents and Ancestry subscribers) listing his father as Monroe Wallace and his mother as Sarah Ralls.
Monroe and Sallie Wallace appear in the 1880 Trigg Co. census with eldest son William.
Monroe appears in the 1870 Trigg Co. census with his parents, James W. and Martha (Whitehurst) Wallace. James W. Wallace was a son of George Washington Wallace (c. 1785 Martin Co. NC/1831 Stewart Co. TN) and wife Elizabeth, whose maiden name may have been Llewellyn.