Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome!

Posted by TNLewis 
Welcome!
August 01, 2011 02:32PM
Welcome to the new Lewis Co, TN Query Board! Thanks for stopping by.

Things to remember:
1. This is a password-protected site to keep outsiders from posting non-Lewis Co material here. Hopefully the obscene and non-appropriate material will not appear.
2. All posts must be approved by the moderator. This is a bit more work for me, but another layer to keep this forum on-topic.
3. Please be specific in your posts - the more specific the better. Give us all the data you know, like dates, places, children, parents, etc. The more the merrier! It may take you a little more time to get that post written, but your included information may help another researcher hook up with you.
4. If you are trying to hook up with your childhood friend, please try one of the social media sites, like Facebook, My Space, Linked In, etc. I will not approve posts looking for long-lost friends.
5. Remember your manners - please be polite and respectful of our other posters. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Have fun as you research your past!

Regards,
Cheryl Zelek
TNGenWeb Host for Lewis Co, TN
Go Carolina Hurricanes!
Re: Welcome!
September 07, 2011 07:56AM
Looking for information about the Sealy family from Cane Creek. Samuel D Sealy was my gg-grandfather. Looking for any lineage to the Sealy family, his father William from Maury County in the 1800's, they came to TN from South Carolina. thank you