Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McCollum, Sarah H.P.

Posted by tenney01 
McCollum, Sarah H.P.
August 04, 2011 08:09PM

I am in need of a lot of help on this family line of 'McCollum'. Sarah "Dee" was married, second wife, to my great, great grandfather, Geo. W. Ferguson but I don't have any more than that on her family before her marriage to G.W.. I am looking for her father who, as the story goes, died in the Civil War. I don't know his first name. ? McCollum was married to my great, great aunt, L. A. Melvina Brown McCollum. Any researchers on the McCollum surname in Tennessee or elsewhere? t.g.
Re: McCollum, Sarah H.P.
September 17, 2011 09:58PM
I have a book on the Brown family and a picture of lots of them send me your e, mail and I will scan this one and send it to you and possiably can look up more info for you ,,,my line is the same as you from walter walker brown
Elsie
September 20, 2011 07:46PM
I may be able to help you, did you know there is a Book out on the Brown family with a lot of pictures of family in it?
January 01, 2012 10:27PM
Hi, I was wondering if you had any information about either Jerry C. Brown or James H. Brown. Both were from Jackson Co. and enlisted in the Civil War with the 128th infantry.

Thanks, Buzz
January 03, 2012 02:09PM
I have a James D. Brown born Aug 25 1865 A David M. Brown born 1854The start of the book I have is Walter Walker Brown he was born in Va in 1806 and died in Hickman Co Tn
He had one son named Isham J. Brown this was my g grandpa he was in the civ. war if I remember right would have to look it up if you would like to write me my e mail is lonewolf@htc.net I have a book full of pictures maybe I could help,,,don't know