Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cynthia Green "Epley" married in 1854 in Coffee County

Posted by vwilks 
Cynthia Green "Epley" married in 1854 in Coffee County
May 02, 2013 01:14PM
I am working on my family tree. I have just discovered that my ggg grandparents were Andrew Epley who married Cynthia Green in 1854 in Coffee County. If anyone has any infoormation on either of these, please post. Even if not sure. I have been looking for a while and have no family members left to question on past family.

Thanks
Re: Cynthia Green "Epley" married in 1854 in Coffee County
November 01, 2013 02:19PM
There is an A. J. Epley enumerated in the 1860 census for coffee county, Tn in the familysearch.org database. unfortunately the site links it to fold3.com to which I do not have a subscription so I cannot read the original. The transcription says only that he is 28 years old in the 10th district and he is from North Carolina. Also the same site offers a picture of Andrew Epley and Cynthia Greens marriage record if you dont already have one, not much info other than the date, but interesting none the less. You might try heritage online to see the census, some county libraries in tn offer free access with their library card bar number as the log in password. I did find two Epleys on the coffee county tombstone transcription project for tngenweb.com. they are buried in Hopewell Cemetery in coffee county, Bettie and Cannel, no dates on the transcription. Hope this helps, good luck.