Houston
May 04, 2010 09:47PM
I am seeking information on Robert martin Houston. His wife was Parthena Waggoner Houston. His daughter was Katherine married Mac Wiggers about 1920. She had a daughter Helen. Robert died in Nashville sometime after 1930. Robert's father was Martin Houston. Robert was born in 1873 in Virginia. I would like to have his date of death and place of burial.
Re: Houston
September 18, 2010 12:12AM
I found your Robert Martin Houston's death certificate information on the new Advanced Record Search Pilot at familysearch.org. It states that he was born 2-6-1873 and died 2-1-1938 in Nashville, Davidson Co., TN. He was buried 2-3-1938; buried at Woodlawn Cemetery. His last address was 1818 Eastland Av. It said he was born in TN, a widower aged 64, wife Parthenia Waggoner Houston, and his parents names were Martin Houston and Catherine Jones, both born TN. His occupation was county probate clerk? You should be able to order a copy from the state.

I'm glad it was easy to find. The Record Search Pilot has helped me find some of my husband's family "brick walls". I am not related, I just like to do searches sometimes.
Re: Houston
November 17, 2010 09:26PM
thank you so much for your reply. It helps more than you know.
Mary