Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MCKEEHAN, JAMISON, FARNSWORTH INFORMATION

Posted by RandiMichelle 
MCKEEHAN, JAMISON, FARNSWORTH INFORMATION
November 07, 2013 03:13PM
I'm related to Samuel Mckeehan, Benjamin Jamison and Henry Farnsworth. I would love to know anyone else who is related to them or anyone who has any further information about them and their families. Thanks!
Re: MCKEEHAN, JAMISON, FARNSWORTH INFORMATION
December 11, 2013 03:45PM
My name is Ron and we are not related. I'm a researcher and I try to help others. I do not have time now but only to give you some information. If you want to write me and give me details on what you need, I may be able to help. Samuel McKeehan. born most likely near 1728 in Scotland. Died Greene County,Tn mosst likely early 1800's. Married Margaret Farnsworth and she was born 1730 - TN died 1792 in Greene County TN. Her Parents are David Farnsworth b - 5/6/1785 Greene County TN d. 9/29/1860 Walnut,Madison,NC wife Jane Gass b - 12/11/1787 TN d - 4/11/1819 ........I will look to see if any are buried in Greene County......Best Regards...email - einsteinbell@yahoo.com
Re: MCKEEHAN, JAMISON, FARNSWORTH INFORMATION
January 04, 2014 11:45PM
Hi. I am distantly related to Mabelle McCampbell (daughter of Elizabeth Webster & John McCampbell) who married Benjamin Jamison Farnsworth (son of Thomas Jefferson Farnsworth and Finette Walker). I inherited a picture of them which looks like it could be a wedding photo. Let me know if this is your Benjamin Farnsworth and would like to have a copy. Benjamin died at the age of 44 from an illness.